A Blog for Sharing our Craft Projects and Ideas

From knitting and crochet to sewing and scrapbooking. If we craft it, you will see it here.

My most recent project is sewing fleece yoga pants with matching hats for the girls. One set is completed and I have 3 more to go! All I need is a bit of free time - and that is hard to come by with two sick babies.



Other projects in the "To Do" list are: cloth wipes, cloth diapers, pee pads, fleece pants and vest for myself, a lap quilt, a knit hat for Rowan, and knit wrist bands for Ophelia. I am also designing a bag - sort of purse meets tote - that I hope to sew a prototype of sometime this month.

Some past projects include many many fleece hats, crocheted hats, crocheted dish rags, cloth baby wipes, cloth fitted diapers, a shoulder bag for my sister, a tote bag (which was my first sewing project and can be seen in the slideshow), shoulder bags for moms and toddlers alike, pumpkin carving (hey! that's crafty!), my ceramic pot from Arts on Fire, and handmade cards (check out My Neck of the Woods - it's in my crafty blog list).

You may also see some toddler art show up on this page! We have started doing daily crafts with Ophelia and we have had a few that are actually quite good!

Happy Crafting

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Design by Blogger Templates