Crafty Update

I seem to have been insanely busy getting a whole lot of nothing done over the past few weeks! I am completely stalled out on all of my projects as a result. The Little Leg Warmers are waiting to be sewn. The Montana Mei Tai has padding in the straps, but still needs to be constructed. I hit 3 full size and 1 mini Tawashis and ran out of steam.  Kid crafts have been on the back burner due to an insane Yo Gabba Gabba addiction and toddler defiance - and yes, mommy exhaustion.

Today we did start on a new collaborative craft. Ophelia helped by painting the stems and the material for the leaves. Tomorrow we are planning on painting the flowers, which I cut out and folded today. I will then construct the Toilet Paper Roll Daisies and post a picture of the finished product. And maybe even a tutorial, if I can get both hands free to blog a bit.

And to add to my never-ending list of projects, my mom just sent me a whole box of paper crafting supplies. Custom Cards, here we come!

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally hear you on the stalled out thing. I have so many things almost started, but that is it. Hopefully it will all swing the other way soon! Especially since I am dying to see the Mei Tai, and possibly make one myself. One can never have too many carriers after all!

Heidi Maxwell said...

I'm dying for the Mei Tai too! Must sew tomorrow. We didn't craft at all today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Design by Blogger Templates